Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Monday, April 28, 2014

Black and White Houndstooth Quilt

I keep asking Trenna if I could make a quilt for her shoots.  Michael Miller sends her quilts all the time, and some of them bug me with the way the corners don't match or whatever.  With Meredith also being a quilter, we asked again for this catalog.  She got the OK from the company and I made the quilt top, changing the size of blocks from the pattern I have to finish quicker.  Meredith used her long arm machine to quilt it.  I must say it was a thrill to see it in the photo layouts that Trenna did.


       Close up to show the details in Meredith's quilting and the mini houndstooth back.


No comments:

Post a Comment