Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Monday, July 22, 2024

Cynthia's Tula Sunrise English Paper Piecing (EPP) Quilt


Cynthia made this beautiful Tula Sunrise quilt using the EPP (English Paper Piecing) method. Which means it's all hand pieced!


She wanted the same thread as last quilt which was Glide Essence (invisible) on the top and light pink MicroQuilter on the back.


Custom quilting, but not too dense. It's almost easier to see the quilting on the back than the close up shots.


But I give them to you anyway. It turned out really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment