Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Refugee Charity Turning 20 Quilt Quilted by Teenage Young Women


A friend, and the leader of the teenage girls youth group at my church, asked if I would be willing to teach the girls quilting. After some discussion of what aspect they wanted to learn (she said to tie a quilt to donate to some Afghan refugees), I offered to make 2 quilt tops and backs. We could then set up a quilt for tying in the living room and another on my longarm and the girls and their leaders could finish two quilts.


This is the quilt they quilted with wavy lines. It is quilted in Mocha Glide thread. May I just say I love my workhorse of a machine that can handle newbies quilting on it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment