Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Monday, June 30, 2014

Bumper and Crib Skirt for Jackie's #2

A couple years ago I made a bumper and crib skirt for Jackie's first child.  Well, number two child has made his appearance and I was asked to make the crib skirt and bumper for him.  The bumpers are reversible.







 The skirt has 3 pleats in the front and back and one pleat on each side, with a white trim on the bottom.

The bumpers are reversible as shown in the two photos with white piping along the top and bottom.  The ties are also two colored.






No comments:

Post a Comment