Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Mini Lion Dress - Trenna

Well, it's time to get ready for the July releases and we have lots to make.  Monday (2 days ago), Trenna gave me fabric to throw together this little dress.  It is made from the Mini Lions fabric from Michael Miller. 

I used this Butterick B5876 pattern, view C, but changed the bottom strip.  No pockets and made a ruffle instead.  I cut 2 strips for the ruffle at 7" x 44" (a 7" strip from selvage to selvage).  I cut off the selvages, sewed the strips together, hemmed it with a medium sized handkerchief hem, sewed 2 parallel basting seams at the top, marked bottom of the dress as well as the ruffle with pins where they should match up (I divided each into eighths - seams, center front and back then halfway in between), gathered and sewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment