Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Thursday, April 2, 2015

Smock and Pants in Carnival fabrics for Trenna

Early March brought a slue of outfits that Trenna needed.  I wish I had the time to make every one, but the turnaround time is such that I have to call in help from my sister and mother.  The material was dropped off Friday afternoon and she needed all 7 things back by Tuesday afternoon.  On weekends and after kids get home from school, I don't get much done, but Friday I started cutting this out, and got the top done on Saturday.

Smock and Pants in pink Ta Dot, Fluttery and Carnival Stripe - all Michael Miller Fabrics.  The pattern is McCalls #M6497.  The back of the top is the Ta Dot.  They didn't send enough fabric, so I lined it with the Fluttery.























No comments:

Post a Comment