Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Maia's Christmas Present - Octagonal Table Runner


For this coming Christmas, I give to my brother and his wife in our gift giving rotation. One of the things Maia said she wanted was a table runner like some of the other ones I have made, that doubles as a hot pad. However, they have a 36" octagonal table, so the space for the runner was limited to about 12" and I wanted to make those few inches count. Here's the front and back. I stitched in the ditch and quilted an 8-pointed star in the center octagon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment