Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Saturday, December 9, 2023

Thimble and Thread Charity Quilt - Deco in Black, White, Gray


This charity quilt for my guild I quilted with white Glide on the top and white Glide 60 on the back.


 This pantograph is another one I designed myself and I currently call it Double Clamshell on the Side. What makes this pantograph different than other quilt designs like it is that it is done with the quilt loaded on the frame sideways, even though it looks like the design goes top to bottom.


I'm really pleased with the way it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment