Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Tree Skirt

I love this family tradition of ours.  We put the children's hand prints on the Christmas tree skirt with paint, label and date them and over the years watch them grow.  I have tons of pictures to do a tutorial on this one, but for now, with all the home made presents I have to work on, that will have to wait until later.  If you are anxious to do this and want some help or to see close up photos, feel free to comment or e-mail me and I will either put the tutorial up right away or write you directions, whichever works best.

No comments:

Post a Comment