Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Lunchboxes for the Girls

Well, it took me 3 extra months to get the girl's lunchboxes done, but I finally did and gave them as gifts at Christmas.  They were done in leftover fabric from the Toujours Bleu et Blanc fabric as well as the matching Blue and White Porcelain fabrics from Michael Miller's new Blue and White Collection.  They are fully lined and washable as well as insulated with Insul-Bright.  They have an inside pocket and elastic for holding a bottle upright. Two pockets on the outside as well.


Here you get a quick view of the interior.  I plan on putting up a tutorial at some point.





No comments:

Post a Comment