Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pink Fanfare dress - Trenna / Bonus photos from the shoot

The fun has begun again.  We've been doing a lot of sewing and have another packed next 3 weeks.  I will try and post when I can, but usually when I'm sewing gang-busters, I don't have much time to post.  This is a dress I made from the Michael Miller Fanfare material for Trenna Travis Design Studio.  We used a Burda pattern that was only available on-line.  It's labeled as follows: Modell 133 Burda Style 8/2012.




















Below are photos from Trenna's Veranda photo shoot.



No comments:

Post a Comment