Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Friday, July 24, 2015

Indigo Jumpsuit - Trenna

This jumpsuit was made from the fabric called Sashiko from the Michael Miller Indigo Fabric Collection for Trenna Travis Design Studio.  The pattern used was  Simplicity's Project Runway #S0836 and the design we used is the one circled in the picture.




Though in the catalog this jumpsuit looks fabulous, this was not my favorite outfit, nor was it my daughter's.  When I asked her to try it on, she didn't feel comfortable coming out the bathroom with it on.  So, with her clothes on, I asked her to stick her hands through the sleeves, tied a belt around her waist and we tucked it around her as if she was wearing it.  It looked better than when it was hanging on the hanger.

There was not enough fabric sent for us to make the sash, so Trenna made do with a different belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment