Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Matrix, Glitz Bars and Starburst Pillows - Trenna

During that crazy two weeks of sewing (15 hour days of sewing using a stopwatch), more fabric was brought over with instructions to make the pillows and overnight them so they could be there in the morning for a photo shoot.  It's not that the pillows were difficult, just an addition to what was already overwhelming.


The Starburst and Matrix fabrics were strikeoffs or sample yardage where there's only a small sample printed of the pattern.  The large 22x40" Starburst used all the fabric I had for the front and we put some of the left over cotton couture fabric for the back.


20" x 20" pillows in the Glitz Bars.


 A 20" x 20" pillow made from the Matrix fabric.  Making it an envelope back pillow used up all the fabric they game me.


No comments:

Post a Comment