Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Friday, August 7, 2015

Gray and White Baby Houndstooth

Remember the gray and white houndstooth queen sized quilt I made a couple years ago that my friend commissioned for her daughter that was getting married?  There was some fabric left over and I had asked if she wanted it or if I should save it to make a baby quilt when Grace had a baby.  Making a matching baby blanket seemed like the best use of the fabric.








Well, at the beginning of this year, I found out that Grace was expecting a baby in April.  Time to finally make that baby houndstooth that had been on my to-do list for the last 2 years.



The squares are slightly smaller than the queen size.  I think they were 4.5" finished instead of 5.5" finished.  She also wanted a minky fabric for the back with simple stitch in the ditch quilting on the grid.  All in all, I'd say it turned out really well.



No comments:

Post a Comment