Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Monday, April 4, 2016

Birds Wings Costume - Trenna

As part of the Halloween costume shoot for Michael Miller last September, Trenna asked me to make birds wing.  She gave me a link to http://www.burdastyle.com/projects/nattys-birds-of-a-feather-costume and I found the tutorial here: http://nattyjanesews.blogspot.com/search?q=birds+of+a+feather+costume.  I varied the layout of colors a bit, but it's basically the same thing. I used the colors of Michael Miller's Cotton Couture fabrics you see on the side.  Below, you see the final product.






No comments:

Post a Comment