Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Baby Dress, Blanket and Pillows, All in White - Trenna

In January 2016, I was asked to make several items all in Michael Miller's white Cotton Couture fabric.  There were 3 - 18"x18" pillows with trim, 5 - 20"x20" pillows with piping and one without piping, 2 euro pillows (26"x26"), 1 - 36"x36" blanket with a ruffle around it, a 8"x12" pillow with a ruffle (no photo), and a ruffled baby dress made with Burda easy pattern #9802.









No comments:

Post a Comment