Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Saturday, April 23, 2022

Gayle's Black, White, Brown Quilt for Refugees


This quilt top was made by Gayle B. Beautifully made and easy to quilt. I used the Urban Elementz pantograph “Knit 1 Purl 2” with mocha Glide and Glide 60 thread.


Gayle also brought over 2 other quilt tops for me to finish and 6 other twin quilts (hand quilted!) for the refugees, plus 6 baby or lap quilts to donate to the battered women’s shelter. Thank you, Gayle!


She gave me fabric for the back, but there was not quite enough, so I added some leftover fabric I had from other charity quilts.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment