Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Thursday, June 16, 2022

Samantha's Wedding Quilt


This is a wedding quilt for a dear friend, Samantha - a group effort from her mom and grandma (two other dear friends). Grandma (Mary) made the top according to Sammy’s specs, and mom (Michelle) designed the logo - a combo of the newlyweds’ first initials. Mary then finished it later by hand stitching the binding on the back.
 

I quilted it with Sterling Gray Glide thread for the logo and White Glide thread everywhere else. Remember I don’t have a computer to achieve perfection. Just practice and rulers.


I only got a couple photos before it started pouring rain, but this last photo shows what it would look like folded in half lengthwise on the end of the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment