Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Saturday, July 9, 2022

Gayle's Bright Colored Charity Quilt


This beautiful bright scrappy quilt top was made by Gayle.


I quilted it using Glide Celery thread on the top and Glide 60 Cool Gray on the back. I did wavy cross hatches over most of the quilt but tried out several different designs and fills on the blocks on the left and right sides of the quilt. Here are the close ups of the left and right sides.





The block above on the right and below on the left shows how the rest of the quilt is quilted in a wavy crosshatch.





I threw together a scrappy back with similar colors.


And there it is! The 26th Refugee Quilt I've finished thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment