Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Monday, July 4, 2022

Pink Scrappy Squares Refugee Quilt

 
I made this quilt top some time ago as I was saving up to buy my longarm, from fabric and 4" pre-cut fabric squares given to me by my sister.


As many of you know, I keep my long arm at my mothers house. I try to go over there every day and do a little something. It kills two birds with one stone. If I have to go over and quilt every day, I very easily can make sure she is doing well and see if she needs anything. The drawback is that I can quilt faster than it takes to make the tops. So I decided to draw the time to quilt this one out, and do something that takes more time - ruler work.


This is quilted in light pink thread (So Fine and Bottom Line) using the Border Buddy Circles Ruler and mini and regular 4n1 rulers. I also used a fluffy polyester batting.

No comments:

Post a Comment