Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Dorothy's Snowman 4-Square on Point in Red and Green


Quilt top (and scrappy back) made by Dorothy.


I quilted it with Valentine Glide thread on the top and Candy Apple Red Glide 60 on the back.  


The pantograph is another one of my own originals named Baroque Filigree. Scrappy back shown above and front shown below.

No comments:

Post a Comment