Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Monday, November 6, 2023

Emerald's Scrappy Pinwheel Blocks Twin Quilt


This quilt top and back was made by my sister, Emerald for me to quilt and donate to the refugees.  I decided to do custom quilting on this. There are 20 different patter combos repeated throughout.
 



Ideas were taken from several different books and YouTube videos (Thank you Angela Walters and Natalia Bonner for most of them.




The thread is white Glide (and Glide 60 for the back) and I used a variety of rulers and marking tools.


The border with narrow ribbon candy, swirls and circles.


Pieced back above, front below.

No comments:

Post a Comment