Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Laura Gunn's Quilt Preview

I have had great dreams of getting a gazillion pictures up for you to see all the things I've made, or at least those that I've taken pictures of, and although my sweet hubby is very willing to show me how to resize a photo so that I can insert it, I have not yet coordinated my schedule for doing this with his.  To his credit, he has shown me several times before, but me remembering how to do something on a computer that I don't do frequently, well, it just hasn't moved into my long term memory, since up to this time it hasn't been important enough for me to retain.  I sat down just now and tried to do it without him and it worked!  ;-)

This is a quilt I am in the process of making for my friend Laura Gunn with her beautiful line of fabric "Painter's Canvas" as well as some from her new line that comes out next month, "Edges." I'm calling it "Grandma's Afghan" since it duplicates the colors and shapes, as well as we can with a different medium, an afghan her grandma made for her.  I will be finishing up, quilting and binding it in the next few weeks and hope to have it sent to her by the end of this month since she's planning on taking it to the quilt show on May 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment