Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Private Lessons


With the closing of Fabric Nosherie, I have thought what might be best to help all those loyal customers, is for me to offer private sewing lessons.  To make it easier for you, I will come to your house to teach you, and if you do not own a sewing machine, I can bring one for you to use at the lesson, though the machine I normally use is much more basic than those that were at the shop, though I may buy a Baby Lock Grace since they are so easy to learn to sew on.  Private lessons will be $45/hour.  There will be a limit on how far I can travel - somewhere in the 30-45 minutes from downtown Webster Groves is what comes to my mind.  I still haven't figured out all the logistics, but will be happy to discuss questions you may have.

No comments:

Post a Comment