Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Saturday, May 4, 2013

Baby Shower

I was invited to a baby shower today, and though I can't go, I'm going to send along a gift for the mother to be. (Don't tell Crystal she's getting this in 2 hours).

In my humble, but correct opinion, these Fabulous Foam Blocks are THE BEST present in the WORLD!!!  We're giving her the Black, White and Red set because those colors are so good for newborns.  But we can and have made them in purely random colors, rainbow and color themes (earth tones, pastels, brights, etc).  They are made with foam instead of stuffing them with polyfil which means they stack.  For those environmentalists, the foam is "green."  Babies love the soft, tactile, easy to hold and visually stimulating cubes.  Toddlers can stack, built, THROW without hurting anyone, learn colors, and so much more.  Even adults have fun building with them, but more importantly, they love how safe they are!  They are even great for decorating in a child's room.  My kids have built towers out of them.  When Gideon was one, he got about 20 for Christmas from Emerald and my kids (she had them help sew them up).  Sterling figured out how to build an Eiffel Tower from them.  It's pretty impressive.  If you are interested in some, e-mail me.


No comments:

Post a Comment