Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Odds and Ends to help with an Adoption

My sister-in-law and brother are looking at adopting a little, deaf boy in Columbia.  My sister-in-law is an ASL interpreter and really feels pulled to this boy.  However, their financial means do not make them able to lay their hands on the amount of cash needed to do all the background checks, paperwork, etc that have to be done.  They have completed the first step, and are looking to raise money to help with the next step in the process.  Here are some things that I made, most of them some time ago, that I am donating to her to sell (on Etsy, I believe), to earn some more money.

Tote bags with "I love you" in American Sign Language.





 Ball ornament, about the size of a softball.
Quilt I designed and made as a potential quilt for Laura Gunn to show off her (then) brand new quilting line - Painter's Canvas.  We ended up designing a different quilt (which is on this blog), but this is a smaller version (baby blanket size) of the one I designed. (My full size pattern, the blocks are still this size, there's just a LOT more of them). The small squares are 1".  It is nice and puffy and is hand quilted. (See photo below).
Nice wide headband. Never been worn.  Made as a demo for Fabric Nosherie.




No comments:

Post a Comment