Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Monday, February 24, 2014

Cynthia Rowley's "Oh Baby" line - nursery set


 Cynthia Rowley's new "Oh, Baby" line!



Here's the pictures of the work Emerald and I did for Trenna with the new Cynthia Rowley "Oh, Baby" fabric line.  There's a pillow, bumpers, sheet and crib skirt. 


For the pillow (shown without the pillow form inside), I tried to match up the fabrics, but as you can see, lining up in one place did not make it line up all the way down the line.  Thus we see that all animals (at least those printed on material) are not created equal. ;-)



Some nice colorful bumpers in the same fabric as the pillow.



Beautiful crib sheet.  A nice soft print with letters in the middle.


Yes, I know I should have ironed the crib skirt, but it was already 11:00 at night and we had to be up early for work/school, etc the next day.  Besides, I knew Trenna was going to iron it before she photographed it and it was going to get all wrinkly again in the bag as I brought it over to her, so I didn't bother - and it shows.




No comments:

Post a Comment