Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Friday, February 14, 2014

King Size Pillow Cases with Style

One Christmas I made or helped one of the kids make these pillow cases for Sterling.  They would go on some king size pillows and help to make a little corner of his bedroom into a comfy, cozy spot for reading.


It's really very simple cutting strips of the coordinating fabrics, sewing them together, cutting them into joined squares, flipping every other set to make the checkerboard pattern and sewing them back together.  Then adding them to the pillow case near the end and finished with a nice decorative stitch.  Easy, peezy.


This has been a busy week sewing for Trenna.  New Michael Miller fabric including some Cynthia Rowley fabric. I will try and get those pictures up next week.  I've also begun working on some items for a fundraiser auction to send our youth group's boys and girls to scout camp and girl's camp.  I will get pictures up as I get things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment