Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Little Girl's Pink Dim Dots Dress - Trenna

Absolutely adorable dress made from the new Michael Miller Flower Garden line of fabric named "Dim Dots."  The pattern is Simplicity 2265 designed by Project Runway.  This was made by my sister, Emerald and the only change from the pattern was to leave off the bottom strip since the fabric did not have the obvious pattern direction that the pattern called for.  Instead she used that feature in a different dress - the green Trelliage.






No comments:

Post a Comment