Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Monday, October 13, 2014

Young Girl's Peppy Petals Sun Dress - Trenna

Here is a cute little sundress made from the Michael Miller fabric "Peppy Petals" from the McCall's pattern M6737. 

We modified it to have only 2 ruffles simply because we didn't have enough fabric for the 3 ruffles.  Since the ruffles were different sizes, we put the 3rd ruffle where the second should be and left off the last extension and last ruffle.  It worked well. 

We also had to make an adjustment to the pattern size (as you can see in the picture of the pattern) since she needed a size 7 and the pattern she gave us only went up to a 6, but hopefully that won't be something you have to deal with since you an choose your own pattern. ;-) 

I honestly can't remember whether Emerald cut out the dress and I sewed it, or if Emerald made it start to finish.  That happens as we work so closely together and consult each other on everything.  I'll just assume that Emerald made this one.











No comments:

Post a Comment