Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Monday, May 25, 2015

Scrappy Pinwheel Flying Dutchman Quilt Top

Here is a quilt top I made with fabric that my sister-in-law, Denise got sick of looking at and put in her "Ugly" fabric box.  I figured something good could be made from it and took it off her hands several years ago without a real plan as to what to do with it.  Then one day when I was watching the Fons & Porter tutorial on how to make Flying Geese without cutting a bunch of triangles, I thought it might be nice to try a new method and this might be an easy way to use her fabric and whipped it up.  I wish the yellow pinwheels showed up better. This will be a practice quilt for when I finally save up enough to buy the long arm quilter that I want (which will take several years).  Until that point, I hope to squeeze in making several quilt tops so that I have things to practice on when that time comes. 


No comments:

Post a Comment