Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Monday, June 22, 2015

Cotton Couture Duvet & Pillow Covers - Trenna

I lost count of the number of hours that this duvet alone took me, but it was WAY longer than I anticipated and too much of the short 3 days I had to do not only this, but several other items as well.  There was no pattern just a computer generated plan that was shaped more like a twin rather than a queen.  I drew a grid on the "pattern" and used that to help me estimate  the size of pieces to cut.  I also had two pillows to make as well with the same Michael Miller cotton couture fabric which are at the top of the paper diagram.




 









I apologize for the mess and the direct sunlight coming through the window distorting the colors.  I would have laid it outside on the ground but the ground was wet.



No comments:

Post a Comment