Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Thursday, June 4, 2015

Glitzy Diamonds Slacks - Trenna

These slacks I made from Michael Miller's Glitzy Diamonds fabric using the Burda pattern # 6966 for Trenna Travis Design Studio.  At the bottom is one of the photos Trenna took.

One thing to bare in mind with all the pictures I'm posting right now is that all the Glitzy collection, all the Retro Garden collection, and all the Cotton Couture collection had to be made and completed in less than 3 days.  I got the things Wednesday afternoon and they had to be to FedEx by Saturday no later than 4:00.  That was an insane 2-3/4 days!

Then all the Indigo collection, the geometric and Glitz Bars pillows, all the Thomas Paul collections, and Swan Lake had to be over-nighted Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday of the next week. But, I'm sure I'll tell you all about that when I get to it.  Thus the reason I ask my mother and sister, Emerald to help me at times like these.





No comments:

Post a Comment