Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Kyoto Button Down Dress - Trenna

Classic Button Down Dress made from the Thomas Paul line of Michael Miller Fabrics entitled "Kyoto."  Made for Trenna Travis Design Studio by Emerald and is in the spring catalog for Michael Miller fabrics.  I made it from the Vogue pattern #V8903 and as you can see by the markings on the pattern, she made style C only shortening it to the shorter length.



The way it looked hanging on the hanger didn't do it justice, so I asked my 12 year old to try it on.  Much better.  Although the size fit her, she didn't fill it out as a woman would (for good reason), but it was still better than the hanger.  When I saw the photos that Trenna took, my appreciation increased some more.  She certainly knows what she's doing!











The pillows in the photo below are ones I made for the shoot.  See the Thomas Paul Pillows posting (that I'll post in a couple days) on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment