Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Wednesday, January 27, 2021

First Quilt Sold

I designed and began making this quilt as a commissioned quilt for a friend. I think I had it on the frame when she told me she would not be able to buy it anymore. I was sorry for that because it was just what she wanted, but sometimes life happens. However, I had no sooner posted the pictures than I had an offer, so it sold quickly. It is a king size quilt with custom quilting and a pieced back.  The large center portion is a lovely owl fabric surrounded by some patchwork squares. 

Front

Back 



Custom Quilting



Quilting on the scrappy blue squares (above), shown from the back so you can see it better. Sometimes you can see the quilting better from the back because it doesn't compete with the piecing on the front.

No comments:

Post a Comment