Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Saturday, January 16, 2021

Masks

 Yes. As everyone did, and as everyone suggested I do, I made masks for a hospital. If I remember correctly (picture was from back in May 2020) this is about 60 masks that seemed to take me forever to complete. Not because masks are hard, but because with kids doing school from home, there was a definite drain on my time and energy. This did not feed my soul like quilting does. 


I have since made many more masks, for friends and family and it hasn't sapped my happiness away like those first masks did. I applaud those that were energized to make them. In fact, I cut out another 60 or so masks for one of those people. I felt good to cut up the fabric (something that was harder for her to do). I had already washed and pressed for the making of more masks.  I then hung the bag on my door, her husband came and got it and in a couple days, they were done! Wow that felt good. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment