Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Wednesday, April 21, 2021

First of Five Plush Animal Design Quilt

 
Many long years ago, a sister of mine cleaned out her fabric stash and gave me some. In this gift, there were some fabrics that were obviously from the same line and some other fabric that coordinated well. Using the paneled fabric,  I made 3 almost identical quilts. Here is the first one.


I decided to have fun and practice some free motion designs on this one. There are two alternating border designs in the brown and two filler designs within the brown box. 


Another filler runs around the outside areas.


Within each panel, the pictures our outlined and surrounded by a filler. The backing fabric coordinates with the panels. A lot of fun to quilt and will make a lovely charity quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment