Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Friday, January 6, 2023

Karen's Star Wars Quilts for Siblings/Grandchildren

I debated posting these all separately, but since they are so similar, from the same person to the same family, I'm lumping them all together. Karen made these for 4 grandchildren (siblings) as Christmas presents, using their favorite colors in the flannel backs. All are Star Wars themed, with subtle differences in the fabrics, binding, backing, and even thread color. The kids LOVED them!

Helen's is pink, pink thread and "Diamonds Are a Forever" pantograph (Urban Elementz).




Adam's is yellow with yellow thread and the "Labyrinth" pantograph (Urban Elementz).




Philip's is green with gray thread and the "Hall of Mirrors" pantograph (Urban Elementz).





Max's is blue with gray thread and the "Argyle" pantograph (Urban Elementz).



No comments:

Post a Comment