Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blue and White Porcelain Dress

I've been busy this week sewing for Trenna Travis Design Studio.  Here's the stunning dress made from the Michael Miller Blue and White Porcelain fabric that will be coming out this fall.  The pattern is Vogue (V8789) original design from 1957.  I'm so in love with the material!


No comments:

Post a Comment