Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Lollipop Bag

One of the items we would make in our Not Quite Beginner classes was this Lollipop Bag (pattern by Atkinson Designs).  The pattern calls for some neat hardware to attach the handle - a D ring and a clip and that's the one we would make in class. This one I made from the left over scraps, so it doesn't have it, but it works just fine for what I use it for - carrying small scissors, seam rippers, needle package, etc. in my portable sewing bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment