Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Thursday, August 22, 2013

Multi-Tasker Tote

Here are two Multi-Tasker Totes (pattern by Anna Maria) I made, both of which I added extra pockets inside.  The first is a one I use for a purse and it gets a lot of use/wear and tear, etc. It can hold a lot of stuff.  The beautiful bird Fabric is designed by Laura Gunn for Michael Miller Fabrics. It is the Garden Wall line, fabric name, "Wing Song" in blue.

The other bag is also made from Laura Gunn fabric from her Lantern Bloom line.  This one hasn't seen quite as much daily wear since I use it for my sewing bag when I go to teach private lessons.  It's wonderfully roomy.  I have extra pockets for scissors, tape measure, calculator, pencils, paper, safety pins, a can of V8 V-fusion, a little bag of nuts, etc. You name it, it's probably in there.  Plus there's so much room in the large center pocket that I can throw whatever else I need right in there.  It's great!






No comments:

Post a Comment