Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Friday, August 16, 2013

Crib Bumpers

School has begun and it's amazing how fast things can get done when kids are no longer around to demand all of your time.  Don't get me wrong, I love my kids and I love spending time with them, but by the end of summer, without having gotten much done for 3 months, I'm anxious to finish things that have been on hold.  I just finished Danielle's crib skirt, bumpers and a matching pillow. All of the fabric was from the Michael Miller Bekko by Trenna Travis line.  I didn't get a picture of the pillow and skirt, but the bumpers are pictured below in the Coral Tatami pattern.  The skirt was a solid coral with a pleat in the center of the front and back. A picture would not have shown much except the color which is an exact match to the coral on the bumpers.  The pillow was in the Coral Billow pattern with a white piping around the edge and an invisible zipper on one side to close it.



No comments:

Post a Comment