Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Friday, April 11, 2014

Bokashi Bouquet dress for Trenna

Made from the Michael Miller fabric "Bokashi Bouquet" with the Burda #6939 pattern for Trenna.  The model loved the dress so much that she wanted to keep it to wear to her wedding supper.  Quite the compliment, I think.  The model is 5'11" and it was the perfect length - I just made it according to the pattern, so if you make this, and you don't happen to be quite that tall, you may want to adjust the length. ;-)  Also, the front panel is wider than 45" fabric.  You can see where we had to piece the front if you look carefully, though I must say, we did a good job.  I would suggest that you have 60" wide fabric if you make this.


No comments:

Post a Comment