Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Monday, April 7, 2014

Urban Grit and Rouge et Noir - Trenna's photoshoot pictures



 I take no credit for the fabulous photography or any other design elements.  Trenna Travis Design Studio gets all the credit.  It's just so much fun to see the things you make appear in print.

In the Urban Grit line by Michael Miller fabrics, Emerald made the pants made with Mini Houndstooth in black and white with a black stripe of the cotton cotour fabric.  Emerald also made the jacket in the Big Time Houndstooth of neutral colors.  I made the pillow cases in the medium sized neutral Everyday Houndstooth and the mini gray and white houndstooth.  I made the quilt top for the houndstooth quilt in cotton couture fabric and Meredith quilted and bound it.






For the Rouge et Noir line I made the dress in the Everyday (medium sized) Houndstooth in black and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment