Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Saturday, April 26, 2014

Tara's Firework Quilt Pillow for Trenna

The story I heard was that a lady made a quilt out of Michael Miller's cotton couture line and they liked it so much that they printed the pattern of the quilt on fabric.  Thus the name "Tara's Firework Quilt" for the fabric.  A lovely pillow made from this fabric.



No comments:

Post a Comment