Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Friday, January 16, 2015

Buttondown Shirts for Trenna - Black, White and Citron Gray

Here are the shirts my sister, Emerald, made from the Michael Miller Black, White and Citron Gray line of fabric for Trenna Travis Design Studio.  The pattern she used was Simplicity 1544.


The fabrics used were Mountain and Valley, Spot and Aziza (from Left to Right as pictured below, or top to bottom as pictured above).







No comments:

Post a Comment