Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Monday, January 26, 2015

Pillows for Trenna - Whisper 1

In October (2014), Trenna called and asked me to make these pillows and overnight them to Kathy Miller who was at Market, which I happily did.  These pillows are from the Whisper Collection.


 The fabrics are (starting at the back left and moving forward):

Maybelle in Cappuccino
Miriam in Terracotta
Mara in Cappuccino






Melanie in Stone (I think)
Miriam in Mud
Maxine in Mud




No comments:

Post a Comment