Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Monday, November 9, 2020

Gray and White Charity Quilt


The 4th quilt that I quilted on my longarm. This is the first pantograph I attempted (Zest by Urban Elementz). For those that don't know, a pantograph is an edge to edge pattern that you trace, for me, with a laser light, from the back of the machine. As you move the machine from the side farthest from the needle, the machine quilts the same pattern you are tracing on the quilt. All edge to edge patterns, whether a pantograph or freehand, do not concern themselves with the piecing, but cover the entire quilt, from edge to edge, with the same pattern. 

It took a bit to feel comfortable with it, but by the end, I was feeling much better (and wishing I could go back and fix the little wobbles at the beginning). 

Fabric for the top was donated by Jamie, and the back was donated by Trenna.

No comments:

Post a Comment