Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Friday, November 27, 2020

Scrappy Blue and Yellow Quilt

 

Quilt #9 found a home quickly for a mother/grandmother suffering from dementia. The fabric for the top was donated by Wanda, and the back was leftovers from the top, fabric donated by Trenna and from my own stash.



No comments:

Post a Comment