Pricing

Long Arm Quilting/ Sewing or Quilting Lessons / Custom Made Items
I am a long arm quilter with rates starting at $.018/square inch. Most edge to edge designs are $.021/square inch. My prices include set up, thread, needles, etc. I make commissioned quilts with rates at $20/hour.
I also teach Private Sewing Lessons in the St. Louis area. Cost is $50/hour.
Please e-mail me with any questions, to have your quilt top quilted, to set up sewing lessons, or regarding having something custom made, at showmesewing@gmail.com.


Thursday, February 11, 2021

Katie's Quilt


Another quilt commissioned by my sister-in-law, Jenny. This one for my niece. For Katie, Jenny knew exactly what she wanted. She had found a pattern on-line from Annie's Catalog called "Have a Heart." This "scrappy" heart incorporates a wide variety of colors, patterns, and styles to reflect the creative nature of the girl. 


As I put this together, I knew what pantograph pattern it needed. Andi's Ribbon Heart from Urban Elementz added just the right poof of hearts and texture to the quilt.

 The final touch was the scrappy border, bringing back the fabrics from the center to the edge. I was amazed how much I liked this since I tend to gravitate towards geometric and symmetric designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment